Distracted Driving Awareness Month
We would like to remind
everyone that April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
Please be safe and put the phone down! Whatever you have
to say cant be more important then your life or the guilt
of taking someone elses.
Below are some interesting facts about car crashes:
- 26% of all car crashes involve cell phone use
- 100 people DIE every day in car crashes
- 1 in 3 drivers say they use their cellphones regularly
- A Utah report found that drivers using their cellphones have a slower reaction time then a driver with a .08 BAC
- 90% of all car crashes are caused by driver error. This is why we now call them crashes instead of accidents
Annual Hoagie Sale
Thanks to all that helped
make our Hoagie sale a huge success on Saturday April 5th.
We were sold out by noon. Hope everyone enjoyed thier lunch!